Cloud Computing for your Business
Cloud computing is a virtual, online data storage and communication platform. The Cloud focuses on maximising the benefits of shared resources to increase efficiency and connectivity for business.
Hosted services, otherwise known as Cloud services encompass a range of IT products and services. It is is a solution growing in popularity especially amongst SME’s in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and throughout the UK.
Cloud Based Apps for Businesses
Cloud-based apps are cost effective and can be up and running in as little as a matter of days. You simply open the app in your regular browser, log in, customise it to your specifications and start benefiting. Businesses worldwide are now running a wide variety of apps on the cloud such as customer relationship management (CMS) systems, human resource management and accounting.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Increases efficiency: helps improve cash flow and offers many more additional benefits.
- Reduces Cost: lower IT costs, Only buy what you need, Reduced or no capital expenditure
- Disaster Recovery: 99.9% up time
- Flexibility: work anywhere and at any time
- Security: Secure hosting and file back up
- Extra services: Dialogic offer a range of hosted products including Microsoft Office 365, Hosted VOIP and cloud back up.
Contact our dedicated Cloud team today on 0287134111 for more information on cloud software for your business.